I will check tonight as I have to make my last rifle as light as I can so that I can continue to use it. so this may be going and ill replace it with a walnut one. or another black syth one.
I have a right handed tikka 590/595 black synthetic factory stock, its well used but good condition no major issues, I have built in a 6 volt battery to run a drone pro so you don't have to worry about batteries running out,
when fully charged (takes about 6 hours from fully flat) it runs my pro all night long, I have used it for about three nights running so its good and will never go over voltage on the drone,
it will come with a plug in charger that tells you when its charged etc. as its a bit on the heavy side postage will be around the £35 mark.
my asking price with shipping and the charger would be £135, shipped within the uk, or £100 collected from home or up at the old castle where I work.
I could do a deal on the same stock so that I don't have the battery weight to worry about,
thanks
bob.
here is a picture of it fitted to my 20 tac (bottom) before I fitted the battery unit in the cheek piece, looks the same as it is now.
its for sale or swaps on another forum.
tikka stock number 2
tikka stock number 2
- Attachments
-
- my babies.jpg (18.59 KiB) Viewed 1698 times
known by many. liked by some. hated by a few.what would you do,who cares lets get out shooting
WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it.
http://lupusuk.org.uk/donate-now
WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it.
http://lupusuk.org.uk/donate-now
















