S-Tac 2.5-17.5x56 MOA TT.... NOW SOLD

This is for members to sell, buy or swap goods.
Post Reply
blueroll
Posts: 1995
Joined: 28 Nov 2014, 20:34
Location: Newton Abbot, Devon.

S-Tac 2.5-17.5x56 MOA TT.... NOW SOLD

Post by blueroll » 27 Feb 2019, 07:56

I have decided to get a Swaro in QD rings for my new build (and Thermion in QD rings, when available) so as a consequence this S-Tac is now available.
I don`t need to tell you how good these are with add on NV as there is plenty of info on this forum for that.
it is in excellent condition, with just the usual mild ring marks. Looking for £700. Pics to email or whatsapp.
Last edited by blueroll on 03 Mar 2019, 22:25, edited 1 time in total.

blueroll
Posts: 1995
Joined: 28 Nov 2014, 20:34
Location: Newton Abbot, Devon.

Re: S-Tac 2.5-17.5x56 MOA TT

Post by blueroll » 02 Mar 2019, 15:45

blueroll wrote: ↑
27 Feb 2019, 07:56
I have decided to get a Swaro in QD rings for my new build (and Thermion in QD rings, when available) so as a consequence this S-Tac is now available.
I don`t need to tell you how good these are with add on NV as there is plenty of info on this forum for that.
it is in excellent condition, with just the usual mild ring marks. Looking for £700. Pics to email or whatsapp.
Bump and also advertised on another sight with pics.

Post Reply