Pistol Grip Spotters. New specs and prices from October 2017

This is for members to sell, buy or swap goods.
some bloke
TRADER MEMBER

Re: Pistol Grip Spotters. New specs and prices from October 2017

Post by some bloke » 12 Jan 2019, 19:25

DrRock wrote:
12 Jan 2019, 18:13
My T75 has a 940 nm pill in it so ill have to see if i can get that red pill for it. I use the T75 with Nite Site Viper which gives it massive extended range but flipping heavy :lol: My mate will light up the quarry after we have spotted it
OK Clive Ward does a red pill for it i think... Thats if its the same torch which i still dont know about TBH

http://www.nightvisionstore.co.uk/red-s ... 2x24960905

DrRock

Re: Pistol Grip Spotters. New specs and prices from October 2017

Post by DrRock » 14 Jan 2019, 10:03

Thanks. the UniqueFire torch I have does have a red pill but sourcing it is difficult. I suspectvotvwill work with other pills as well.

Just to update you. The spotter arrived Saturday as you predicted :lol: Thanks. I'm still waiting for my batteries!
The UniqueFire torch heads are slightly longer where the screw threading is so they fit over the Rubber O rings on the Evo torch on the spotter but wont screw in. Thus you could test with one but it would likely fall off easily. Never mind I can
at least try my 75mm head but i have ordered a 50 mm head from Evo. I also have a 50 UF head as well and can use that for lamping too if i need a lighter rig. So it won't go to waste. Probably wont get to test the rig under field conditions now until next week but it looks and feels robust and good value for money considering the price of the NiteSite Spotter Extreme