I have to post this as I am well miffed,
I left a parcel to be shipped and collected by UPS to go to 'verminator 66'.
the van never got there yesterday as they said it broke down? I can say anything as I was out.
left it today for collection and they said it would be picked up? I am sat in Brissol (Bristol)south west waiting for my boss to finish a meeting and I just hope its gone when I get back
so Daz,
I am so sorry mate I wish I had used the royal snail mail
at least they would have been there,
bob.
Sent from my Samsung
an apollogy to 'verminator 66'
an apollogy to 'verminator 66'
known by many. liked by some. hated by a few.what would you do,who cares lets get out shooting
WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it.
http://lupusuk.org.uk/donate-now
WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it.
http://lupusuk.org.uk/donate-now
Re: an apollogy to 'verminator 66'
just had a text
its been picked up
bob.
Sent from my Samsung
known by many. liked by some. hated by a few.what would you do,who cares lets get out shooting
WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it.
http://lupusuk.org.uk/donate-now
WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it.
http://lupusuk.org.uk/donate-now
-
verminator 66
- Posts: 553
- Joined: 10 Jan 2012, 11:45
- Location: S Wales
Re: an apollogy to 'verminator 66'
no worries mate
shit happens

shit happens
Re: an apollogy to 'verminator 66'
you aint kidding budverminator 66 wrote:no worries mate
shit happens
hope your happy with it
bob.
known by many. liked by some. hated by a few.what would you do,who cares lets get out shooting
WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it.
http://lupusuk.org.uk/donate-now
WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it.
http://lupusuk.org.uk/donate-now
















