
hi lads,
sad day but needs must,
this is my newest 20 tac built by Neil McKillop and as I have not managed to sell the sako this is now up for sale, due to financial needs and a new rifle that has been ordered today.
this thing shoots like a dream and I will miss it and as you all know it's not that old,
build spec as follows,
action is a tikka 595 right handed with a pacnor 1/11 twist at 22" barrel( shoots 32/39/40 grain pills perfectly )
action barrel and bolt and the sl5 mod have all been vapour blasted to match each other.
stock fitted ( the synthetic one) has been fitted with a battery for running the drone and has its own charger,
if this is not wanted then the rifle will come with the walnut stock above the rifle in the picture
there are 2 x 3 shot mags
also my spare set of 20 tac dies, old and well used but fully serviceable.( not shown as I'm at work)
also there is the Neil McKillop tikka drone mount as it will not fit my sako,
so the costs,
everything above,
rifle with both stocks, and battery charger
sl5 mod
2 mags
custom drone mount for tikka actions
2 die Redding 20 tac die set.
I am looking at £1800 plus shipping. or you can come and collect it in person,from here or at highclere castle where I work.
I can and will sort out costs should you not need or want everything that's on offer but let's not get silly please this is a semi custom rifle that would set you back a darn site more to have it built never mind the extras.
please feel free to drop me a PM and I'll get back to you soonest,
I am at the shooting show tomorrow
regards
Bob.
















