17 rem LVSF
17 rem LVSF
Selling my .17 rem. LVSF. Been using it with dedicated nv. 4300 fps with 20 gr v max so not much need for range finding. Weighs only 61/2 pound so nice carry rifle. Good condition with spare custom fagen stock. Managed to fit the nv to my other rifle so this is now surplus. Shoots well £675 pictures on gun trader as I can't get them to load here.
Re: 17 rem LVSF
This should be the link for photoshop
http://s1377.photobucket.com/user/lespa ... ton%20LVSF
http://s1377.photobucket.com/user/lespa ... ton%20LVSF
- some bloke
- NON EMMET
- Posts: 9501
- Joined: 27 Jan 2012, 16:14
- Location: Leicester mostly but DEEP S.West sometimes
Re: 17 rem LVSF
I have one of these.
Apart from a very sticky feeling butt pad the rifle is good for less than 1/2" at 200 yards in the calm if I'm on form.
Apart from a very sticky feeling butt pad the rifle is good for less than 1/2" at 200 yards in the calm if I'm on form.
















