New member saying hello

A place to introduce yourself, chat about anything and put forward suggestions.
Instructions on how to add your location and photographs.
Post Reply
tomburras
Posts: 28
Joined: 31 Dec 2014, 14:11
Location: Wakefield

New member saying hello

Post by tomburras » 31 Dec 2014, 15:29

Hi all I have just joined the forum so thaught I should use my manners and say hi!

I'm just putting together a setup from eBay and I'm just waiting for my ir illuminator to arrive.

I plan on using it for rabbits instead of my lamp and I'm new to this nightvision so can't wait for illuminator to arrive so I can go play out with it!

Cheers guys.

jrn
Posts: 264
Joined: 28 Nov 2014, 18:30
Location: clitheroe

Re: New member saying hello

Post by jrn » 31 Dec 2014, 16:21

Hi there they are a good bunch on here very helpful. :wave:

User avatar
some bloke
NON EMMET
Posts: 9501
Joined: 27 Jan 2012, 16:14
Location: Leicester mostly but DEEP S.West sometimes

Re: New member saying hello

Post by some bloke » 31 Dec 2014, 16:25

Hi Tom, welcome to our forum. :thumbup:

User avatar
sunndog
ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 7350
Joined: 10 Jun 2012, 17:51
Location: buxton, derbyshire

Re: New member saying hello

Post by sunndog » 31 Dec 2014, 17:39

tomburras wrote:Hi all I have just joined the forum so thaught I should use my manners and say hi!

I'm just putting together a setup from eBay and I'm just waiting for my ir illuminator to arrive.

I plan on using it for rabbits instead of my lamp and I'm new to this nightvision so can't wait for illuminator to arrive so I can go play out with it!

Cheers guys.

Welcome aboard fella, plenty of help on hand here


We've got a bit of a glitch on the forum atm, we seem to have lost the location box from the registration page....so could you follow the link below and fill it in for us please mate


viewtopic.php?f=16&t=2197
Thermal hunting forum

https://thermalhuntingforum.com/

User avatar
gypo
Posts: 1824
Joined: 10 Apr 2014, 16:36
Location: wales

Re: New member saying hello

Post by gypo » 31 Dec 2014, 18:48

Welcome fella, don't forget to put some pics up of your new build :thumbup:
G

User avatar
22-250jock
Posts: 2437
Joined: 07 Dec 2012, 17:53
Location: west sussex

Re: New member saying hello

Post by 22-250jock » 01 Jan 2015, 11:49

welcome aboard Tom :thumbup:

cheers jock
“When guns are outlawed, only the Government will have guns. The Government - and a few outlaws. If that happens, you can count me among the outlaws.”
― Edward Abbey,

tomburras
Posts: 28
Joined: 31 Dec 2014, 14:11
Location: Wakefield

Re: New member saying hello

Post by tomburras » 01 Jan 2015, 13:26

Thanks for the welcomes guys :thumbup: I cheated a bit as I bought a screen and camera mount tube ready made so I didn't build it completely myself. I'll put some pics up of my gun/nightvision setup when my torch arrives and it's all put together.

Iv filled in my location, thanks again guys.

User avatar
sunndog
ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 7350
Joined: 10 Jun 2012, 17:51
Location: buxton, derbyshire

Re: New member saying hello

Post by sunndog » 01 Jan 2015, 13:33

Cheers fella
Thermal hunting forum

https://thermalhuntingforum.com/

silent shooter
FOUNDER
Posts: 1826
Joined: 14 Oct 2011, 10:30
Location: Reading, Berkshire

Re: New member saying hello

Post by silent shooter » 01 Jan 2015, 14:45

Hi buddy and welcome to the forum :thumbup:

Geoff

Post Reply