Various

This is for members to sell, buy or swap goods.
Post Reply
User avatar
Tremo
Posts: 533
Joined: 31 Mar 2015, 11:11
Location: Pontypool

Various

Post by Tremo » 17 Feb 2019, 13:19

SOLD - Nightmaster 800 illuminator (with a Black Sun Ruby IR LED). Excellent condition. £50, delivered.
I have another LED here also that I will throw in. Not sure what it is. Could be white, green or red.

SOLD - Laserluchs Ball Mount. Excellent condition. £25, delivered.

SOLD - Nightmaster Battery Extension Tube. Mint condition. £8, delivered.


As always, first to PM me, Paypal only, UK delivery only, advertised on other forums.
I will be able to post on weekends only.

Cheers.

Tremo
Last edited by Tremo on 18 Feb 2019, 20:00, edited 2 times in total.

blueroll
Posts: 1995
Joined: 28 Nov 2014, 20:34
Location: Newton Abbot, Devon.

Re: Various

Post by blueroll » 17 Feb 2019, 14:06

I would like the Laserluchs ball mount please but can`t do paypal. If you are happy for me to do bank transfer please pm the info to me.

User avatar
Tremo
Posts: 533
Joined: 31 Mar 2015, 11:11
Location: Pontypool

Re: Various

Post by Tremo » 17 Feb 2019, 15:14

blueroll wrote: ↑
17 Feb 2019, 14:06
I would like the Laserluchs ball mount please but can`t do paypal. If you are happy for me to do bank transfer please pm the info to me.
PM reply.

Post Reply