Photonis XR-5 Onyx night vision AN-PVS7 goggles (picture links added)

This is for members to sell, buy or swap goods.
Post Reply
Westy
Posts: 9
Joined: 01 May 2015, 06:30
Location: East anglia

Photonis XR-5 Onyx night vision AN-PVS7 goggles (picture links added)

Post by Westy » 11 Jul 2016, 17:55

AN-PVS-7-XR5-ONYX: Photonis XR5™ IIT Autogated Black-and-White Phosphor - they are amazing. There is pretty much nothing better in the NV google world than these and although they are something I used for a demo they are as new.

You can see them here, when I work out how to add pictures to this forum! But they are AN/PVS14's which I am sure you all know what they are or email and I'll send pictures.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/emma37gk9kme4 ... 0.jpg?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/tox8o1gwe701v ... 3.jpg?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/tbhrr81q6kecu ... 4.jpg?dl=0

These were imported as demo devices for a piece of work I have been doing with a host of other equipment. This is now finished and they are therefore for sale at a £3000 SAVING over the civi not real PVS7! They are as new only ever been used literally as demo products in the dark with people in suits.

A civilian version from Russia is here: http://www.thomasjacks.co.uk/cobra/product.asp?ref=80 Click on the XR5 Onyx for a current price: you'll see its SRP inc.VAT £7,379.95 and that is civi set and not a real USA made AN-PVS7 set in Mil spec.

You can have these for £4300 including the head piece for wearing under your helmet

feel free to pm for my number if your serious, and I would assume you'll want to try them, happy to obviously; but rest assured your not going to get better either side of the Atlantic, military or otherwise. you can see everything in the dark in very high resolution with no illumination, to give you an idea of the resolution I can happily (as in really easily) read with them. Awesome things.

Will,

Post Reply