Wanted T20 IR Pill

This is for members to sell, buy or swap goods.
Post Reply
anthony
Posts: 1015
Joined: 11 Jan 2012, 14:04
Location: oxfordshire

Wanted T20 IR Pill

Post by anthony » 14 Apr 2016, 07:15

Hi anyone have a T20 IR Pill going spare
Rapid 7 Mk2 fac 30ftps 3-9x50 AG + Kevg Mod
Rapid 7 Mk1 3-9x50 AG + Nutshot Mod
Ruger 10-22 / Tasco 3-9x50 AG + Gen3 PVS14
CZ 17 HMR / Tasco 3-9x50 AG
223 Howa 1500 Laminated Thumbhole Stock + T Ceptor pro 55-3

User avatar
Tremo
Posts: 533
Joined: 31 Mar 2015, 11:11
Location: Pontypool

Re: Wanted T20 IR Pill

Post by Tremo » 14 Apr 2016, 11:22

anthony wrote:Hi anyone have a T20 IR Pill going spare
I might have one here mate. I'll check and PM you with the result.

anthony
Posts: 1015
Joined: 11 Jan 2012, 14:04
Location: oxfordshire

Re: Wanted T20 IR Pill

Post by anthony » 14 Apr 2016, 13:33

Tremo wrote:
anthony wrote:Hi anyone have a T20 IR Pill going spare
I might have one here mate. I'll check and PM you with the result.
ok thanks bud
Rapid 7 Mk2 fac 30ftps 3-9x50 AG + Kevg Mod
Rapid 7 Mk1 3-9x50 AG + Nutshot Mod
Ruger 10-22 / Tasco 3-9x50 AG + Gen3 PVS14
CZ 17 HMR / Tasco 3-9x50 AG
223 Howa 1500 Laminated Thumbhole Stock + T Ceptor pro 55-3

User avatar
Tremo
Posts: 533
Joined: 31 Mar 2015, 11:11
Location: Pontypool

Re: Wanted T20 IR Pill

Post by Tremo » 14 Apr 2016, 19:40

anthony wrote:
Tremo wrote:
anthony wrote:Hi anyone have a T20 IR Pill going spare
I might have one here mate. I'll check and PM you with the result.
ok thanks bud
PM'd. :thumbup:

User avatar
Tremo
Posts: 533
Joined: 31 Mar 2015, 11:11
Location: Pontypool

Re: Wanted T20 IR Pill

Post by Tremo » 15 Apr 2016, 11:01

anthony wrote:
Tremo wrote:
anthony wrote:Hi anyone have a T20 IR Pill going spare
I might have one here mate. I'll check and PM you with the result.
ok thanks bud
It looks as though the PM hasn't been sent mate. :roll: :roll:

Anyway, I can let you have the pill for a tenner, delivered. Let me know if you want it.

Cheers.

Tremo

User avatar
Tremo
Posts: 533
Joined: 31 Mar 2015, 11:11
Location: Pontypool

Re: Wanted T20 IR Pill

Post by Tremo » 15 Apr 2016, 18:12

I sent you another PM this morning Anthony. I can't believe that it is still sat in my Outbox? What's your email address mate? I'll send the details straight to you. ;)

anthony
Posts: 1015
Joined: 11 Jan 2012, 14:04
Location: oxfordshire

Re: Wanted T20 IR Pill

Post by anthony » 16 Apr 2016, 07:19

got your pm bud
Rapid 7 Mk2 fac 30ftps 3-9x50 AG + Kevg Mod
Rapid 7 Mk1 3-9x50 AG + Nutshot Mod
Ruger 10-22 / Tasco 3-9x50 AG + Gen3 PVS14
CZ 17 HMR / Tasco 3-9x50 AG
223 Howa 1500 Laminated Thumbhole Stock + T Ceptor pro 55-3

User avatar
Tremo
Posts: 533
Joined: 31 Mar 2015, 11:11
Location: Pontypool

Re: Wanted T20 IR Pill

Post by Tremo » 16 Apr 2016, 10:42

Money received. :thumbup:

Post Reply