t38 wanted

This is for members to sell, buy or swap goods.
rabbitman1
Posts: 589
Joined: 22 Oct 2014, 17:12
Location: Devon.

Re: t38 wanted

Post by rabbitman1 » 05 Apr 2016, 15:45

blueroll wrote:
rabbitman1 wrote:Cheap as chips from Ludicrous Lumens, go for the new TR version in the 38 and the Yukon lens fits straight on so you can make your own sunranger in seconds as I see you are looking for one of those too.
Hi Ian.
Does the Sunranger lens only fit TR38 or would it be possible to fit it to thr TR67 and then compare it to the original TR67 ?
Then the question is, would either of them be better than my XSearcher with Clives AS pill in it ?
Hi David, to be honest I have never done the conversion but as far as I am aware it will fit straight on to the TR38 but I don't think it is a direct fit on any other size. Fizz has a post running in the illumination section I believe which tells all.
Also I am not sure it will beat the xsearcher, the dragonfly is the boy to do that!

blueroll
Posts: 1995
Joined: 28 Nov 2014, 20:34
Location: Newton Abbot, Devon.

Re: t38 wanted

Post by blueroll » 05 Apr 2016, 16:54

rabbitman1 wrote:
blueroll wrote:
rabbitman1 wrote:Cheap as chips from Ludicrous Lumens, go for the new TR version in the 38 and the Yukon lens fits straight on so you can make your own sunranger in seconds as I see you are looking for one of those too.
Hi Ian.
Does the Sunranger lens only fit TR38 or would it be possible to fit it to thr TR67 and then compare it to the original TR67 ?
Then the question is, would either of them be better than my XSearcher with Clives AS pill in it ?
Hi David, to be honest I have never done the conversion but as far as I am aware it will fit straight on to the TR38 but I don't think it is a direct fit on any other size. Fizz has a post running in the illumination section I believe which tells all.
Also I am not sure it will beat the xsearcher, the dragonfly is the boy to do that!
Hi Ian.
Thanks for the info.
I thought I read somewhere on this forum that you can get some not so good Dragonfly`s so have been reluctant to get one to go with my Ward 700.

rabbitman1
Posts: 589
Joined: 22 Oct 2014, 17:12
Location: Devon.

Re: t38 wanted

Post by rabbitman1 » 06 Apr 2016, 00:20

I like the Dragonfly with my ward 700. I did buy the laserluchs ball mount to hold it but it's the best bracket on the market once zeroed and tightened it just doesn't move. I have just been out tonight and shot 6 foxes so it works great for me.

blueroll
Posts: 1995
Joined: 28 Nov 2014, 20:34
Location: Newton Abbot, Devon.

Re: t38 wanted

Post by blueroll » 06 Apr 2016, 13:19

rabbitman1 wrote:I like the Dragonfly with my ward 700. I did buy the laserluchs ball mount to hold it but it's the best bracket on the market once zeroed and tightened it just doesn't move. I have just been out tonight and shot 6 foxes so it works great for me.
Hi Ian.
Thanks for the info, I might look at getting a Dragonfly then if I think I will need the extra range illumination.
They are mostly smallish fields down this way and any foxes that are a fair way out I tend to call in.

Post Reply