an apollogy to 'verminator 66'

This is for members to sell, buy or swap goods.
Post Reply
bobjs
Posts: 1549
Joined: 21 Oct 2013, 18:46
Location: tidworth/Downton Abbey newbury

an apollogy to 'verminator 66'

Post by bobjs » 16 Feb 2016, 14:31

I have to post this as I am well miffed,

I left a parcel to be shipped and collected by UPS to go to 'verminator 66'.

the van never got there yesterday as they said it broke down? I can say anything as I was out.

left it today for collection and they said it would be picked up? I am sat in Brissol (Bristol)south west waiting for my boss to finish a meeting and I just hope its gone when I get back

so Daz,

I am so sorry mate I wish I had used the royal snail mail

at least they would have been there,

bob.









Sent from my Samsung
known by many. liked by some. hated by a few.what would you do,who cares lets get out shooting
WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it.

http://lupusuk.org.uk/donate-now

bobjs
Posts: 1549
Joined: 21 Oct 2013, 18:46
Location: tidworth/Downton Abbey newbury

Re: an apollogy to 'verminator 66'

Post by bobjs » 16 Feb 2016, 15:45

:thumbup:

just had a text

its been picked up :)

bob.




Sent from my Samsung
known by many. liked by some. hated by a few.what would you do,who cares lets get out shooting
WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it.

http://lupusuk.org.uk/donate-now

verminator 66
Posts: 553
Joined: 10 Jan 2012, 11:45
Location: S Wales

Re: an apollogy to 'verminator 66'

Post by verminator 66 » 18 Feb 2016, 10:39

no worries mate
shit happens

:thumbup:

bobjs
Posts: 1549
Joined: 21 Oct 2013, 18:46
Location: tidworth/Downton Abbey newbury

Re: an apollogy to 'verminator 66'

Post by bobjs » 18 Feb 2016, 11:01

verminator 66 wrote:no worries mate
shit happens

:thumbup:
you aint kidding bud

hope your happy with it

bob.
known by many. liked by some. hated by a few.what would you do,who cares lets get out shooting
WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it.

http://lupusuk.org.uk/donate-now

Post Reply