First to say

A place to introduce yourself, chat about anything and put forward suggestions.
Instructions on how to add your location and photographs.
Post Reply
User avatar
rodp
NON EMMET
Posts: 4159
Joined: 09 Mar 2012, 22:49
Location: The Black Country

First to say

Post by rodp » 07 Dec 2015, 20:24

Can I just be the first to say MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone.

Apologies to all I've upset over the last year :oops: , many thanks to the ones who've helped in any way :thumbup: , and more apologies to the ones I'm going to upset next year :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Land Rover, the worlds best 4x4 by far"

"Argo, a great 8x8"

User avatar
some bloke
NON EMMET
Posts: 9501
Joined: 27 Jan 2012, 16:14
Location: Leicester mostly but DEEP S.West sometimes

Re: First to say

Post by some bloke » 07 Dec 2015, 21:51

You can indded be the first to say it Rodders - but I prefer to leave it till after my burfday on the 13th so I ain't saying it back yet. :P

Gloop
Posts: 2023
Joined: 02 Nov 2011, 13:09
Location: Andover

Re: First to say

Post by Gloop » 08 Dec 2015, 00:42

Happy 8th of December everyone. :clap:

User avatar
some bloke
NON EMMET
Posts: 9501
Joined: 27 Jan 2012, 16:14
Location: Leicester mostly but DEEP S.West sometimes

Re: First to say

Post by some bloke » 08 Dec 2015, 00:56

Gloop wrote:Happy 8th of December everyone. :clap:
Liked lol

User avatar
Midnight.Sun
Posts: 318
Joined: 08 Nov 2015, 01:49
Location: Syria

Re: First to say

Post by Midnight.Sun » 23 Dec 2015, 21:55

Merry Christmas rodp, wish you all the best in 2016

I too would like to apologise for my last year's mistakes, i intend to keep the number down next year... Hopefully :thumbup:

silent shooter
FOUNDER
Posts: 1826
Joined: 14 Oct 2011, 10:30
Location: Reading, Berkshire

Re: First to say

Post by silent shooter » 23 Dec 2015, 23:20

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you and your family have a great holiday mate :thumbup:
Geoff

Post Reply