Apologies to all I've upset over the last year
First to say
First to say
Can I just be the first to say MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone.
Apologies to all I've upset over the last year
, many thanks to the ones who've helped in any way
, and more apologies to the ones I'm going to upset next year

Apologies to all I've upset over the last year
"Land Rover, the worlds best 4x4 by far"
"Argo, a great 8x8"
"Argo, a great 8x8"
- some bloke
- NON EMMET
- Posts: 9501
- Joined: 27 Jan 2012, 16:14
- Location: Leicester mostly but DEEP S.West sometimes
Re: First to say
You can indded be the first to say it Rodders - but I prefer to leave it till after my burfday on the 13th so I ain't saying it back yet. 
Re: First to say
Happy 8th of December everyone. 
- some bloke
- NON EMMET
- Posts: 9501
- Joined: 27 Jan 2012, 16:14
- Location: Leicester mostly but DEEP S.West sometimes
Re: First to say
Liked lolGloop wrote:Happy 8th of December everyone.
- Midnight.Sun
- Posts: 318
- Joined: 08 Nov 2015, 01:49
- Location: Syria
Re: First to say
Merry Christmas rodp, wish you all the best in 2016
I too would like to apologise for my last year's mistakes, i intend to keep the number down next year... Hopefully
I too would like to apologise for my last year's mistakes, i intend to keep the number down next year... Hopefully
-
silent shooter
- FOUNDER
- Posts: 1826
- Joined: 14 Oct 2011, 10:30
- Location: Reading, Berkshire
Re: First to say
Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you and your family have a great holiday mate
Geoff
Geoff
















