Rebarrelled 30 br. Originally built by norman clarks it has been fully moderated with full length mae mod by swift precision rifles. Shoots very well as you would expect. Any trial. Absolute bargain at £700. The mod alone would cost over £250. It could reloaded to shoot sub sonic.
http://s1377.photobucket.com/user/lespa ... 0Moderated
Tikka 30 br custom
Re: Tikka 30 br custom
Omg,
I'm looking at something outside the norm,
So tempting,
How easy are the brass and dies to find,
Barrel length,shots fired and what is the tikka action used 595?
Bob
I'm looking at something outside the norm,
So tempting,
How easy are the brass and dies to find,
Barrel length,shots fired and what is the tikka action used 595?
Bob
known by many. liked by some. hated by a few.what would you do,who cares lets get out shooting
WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it.
http://lupusuk.org.uk/donate-now
WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it.
http://lupusuk.org.uk/donate-now
Re: Tikka 30 br custom
hi bob,
brass and dies are easy to find. I have them here
. You can make brass quite easilly by necking up 6br brass. Round count with me is very low hence reason for selling it, less than 100 shots. Didn't stalk much with it but shot 4 fallow out of a bunch once so very capable rifle. The bloke I bought it off didn't use it much. It had a very heavy barrel fitted which I had lightened and the full length moderator fitted by Richard Pope. If you look on the 6mmm br site you will note that some of the rifles have shot 5000 rounds and are still shooting and winning. Round count is something you don't need to worry about with this caliber. The action is a M76. Its a small lightweight action, old but well made. If it wasn't a good action I don't think so much money would have been spent on it. The barrel is 21 inches. If I had my time over I'd have cut it to 18 as its quite long with the mae full length moderator. This can of course be taken off to make a very handy rifle. The stock is original because it feels good in the hand. It is wood and sprayed matt black.
It's up for sale as I'm making some room in my gun cabinet and on my FAC. Looking for tikka to put one of neils mounts on as I find the drone sits very high on my current foxing rifle which doesn't have a adjustable cheek piece. If this was a smaller calibre it wouldn't be leaving. Scope and rings are available by separate negotiation. I've left them on so any buyer can try the rifle to make sure it's right for them. Rifle itself is spot on.
brass and dies are easy to find. I have them here
It's up for sale as I'm making some room in my gun cabinet and on my FAC. Looking for tikka to put one of neils mounts on as I find the drone sits very high on my current foxing rifle which doesn't have a adjustable cheek piece. If this was a smaller calibre it wouldn't be leaving. Scope and rings are available by separate negotiation. I've left them on so any buyer can try the rifle to make sure it's right for them. Rifle itself is spot on.
Re: Tikka 30 br custom
cheers Les
sounds and looks a nice rifle,
I have a chap looking at my 20 tac this weekend and I hope he is not another tyre kicker,
I fancy something that is not the norm and this might be right up my street,
I will keep an eye on it and see what happens, I may need a scope and rings but would like the dies and brass,
update to follow as soon as I have any news,
the new drone may have to take a back seat.?
bob.
ps: I have fitted the new mount from Neil on my tikka 20 tactical. and its spot on.
regards for now.
bob.
sounds and looks a nice rifle,
I have a chap looking at my 20 tac this weekend and I hope he is not another tyre kicker,
I fancy something that is not the norm and this might be right up my street,
I will keep an eye on it and see what happens, I may need a scope and rings but would like the dies and brass,
update to follow as soon as I have any news,
the new drone may have to take a back seat.?
bob.
ps: I have fitted the new mount from Neil on my tikka 20 tactical. and its spot on.
regards for now.
bob.
known by many. liked by some. hated by a few.what would you do,who cares lets get out shooting
WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it.
http://lupusuk.org.uk/donate-now
WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it.
http://lupusuk.org.uk/donate-now
















