An SB add-on rig for sale. SOLD

This is for members to sell, buy or swap goods.
some bloke
NON EMMET

An SB add-on rig for sale. SOLD

Post by some bloke » 25 Apr 2015, 08:01

My new rifle scope add-on NV rig is now available - only one will generally be available at any time.

It is a modular design with the 5" HD monitor placed in front of the turrets where it is comfortable to focus the reading eye distance in a fairly normal shooting position

It has a 3 mode switchable and focusable T50 Illuminator on the front of the battery and monitor module that runs from a dedicated circuit to avoid any chance of interference from its driver. Both the illuminator circuit and the separate optics circuit run from two 18650 batteries - not supplied - for insurance and blame culture reasons.

The battery compartment is accessed like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNOhhMY1UsE

It is supplied with a weaver top scope adaptor as seen here that fits either 25mm or 30mm scopes that is permanently fitted to your scope so it is ready for day, lamping or NV use:

The camera module (Day Scope Adaptor) contains an E700 very low light camera which is the recognised industry best current practical offering. The DSA has a unique '4 jaw collett chuck' original design that clamps onto a 'scopes plain eyebell very very firmly for a decisively no wobble crosshair display that simply cannot be rivalled with cheaper easier to make designs. Best to ask me if it fits your scope eyebell before ordering:

The single visible connecting cable is deliberately not sheathed in black so it is easily seen to avoid snagging it - but if a snag does occur the trailing plug and socket design should allow the two parts to separate rather than break and cause a short circuit that would at the very least end the nights NV activity.

Experienced NV users will know that illuminators don't always point exactly to the same place as the scope and often need some kind of alignment adjustment. The very quick to attach weaver adaptor is bolted to the pod through oversize holes with two socket bolts than can be loosened and turned to adjust windage - and shims can be slipped under the front or rear to alighn the pod (and therefore the illuminator) before re-tightening.

Price is £290 + £10 RMSD in the UK.

Optional extras:
A Stock Optics 25mm IR lens fitted at an additional £20 as used in the screen shot above.
A mini weaver rail can be fitted to the top of the pod for anyone who needs to shoot further with a larger heavier LED - or laser illuminator - also at £20.

Last edited by some bloke on 02 Dec 2015, 18:24, edited 1 time in total.

some bloke
NON EMMET

Re: An SB add-on rig for sale.

Post by some bloke » 05 May 2015, 01:32

Bump

some bloke
NON EMMET

Post by some bloke » 08 May 2015, 14:02

A quick video of the new rig in use had to be done. :angel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4inwLSzuTqg

jonny.k

Post by jonny.k » 14 May 2015, 16:35

Do you not make the scopeless rigs anymore Dave?

some bloke
NON EMMET

Post by some bloke » 14 May 2015, 16:55

There's one deep in the for sale section somewhere lol. NV things go well off the boil with lighter evenings though.

some bloke
NON EMMET

Post by some bloke » 04 Jul 2015, 06:30

Time for a little bump - things are quiet these long light nights of summer.

SHADYNAS7Y

Post by SHADYNAS7Y » 30 Jul 2015, 05:38

Do you ship to the US? Do you build one without the illuminator? I have an t20 IR light already. Thanks, John Turner

some bloke
NON EMMET

Post by some bloke » 30 Jul 2015, 05:53

SHADYNAS7Y wrote:Do you ship to the US? Do you build one without the illuminator? I have an t20 IR light already. Thanks, John Turner
I do occasionally send items to USA but don't make them without the IR any more TBH.

redeye jedi

Post by redeye jedi » 17 Aug 2015, 19:05

Cracking bit of kit, very well made. certainly not your cheap ebay/fbook shite you see being sold. Really impressed with this set up Dave. :thumbup:

some bloke
NON EMMET

Post by some bloke » 30 Nov 2015, 15:51

My last one of these is available at £250, it has been used for testing but sat in my cabinet for months as I don't get out much these days.

I can't get any more of the DSA's so I've not been bumping it but I have a new cheaper project in mind so this one can go.