PVS 14 Echo tube + Accesories
Posted: 21 Nov 2021, 18:04
Pvs 14 with Echo wp tube + Accesories
White phosphur Echo tube, bright spotless tube, with high FOM of 1909. The monocular has manual gain and is also autogating.
All relevant paperwork/info about the tube.
Only 5 months old but in immaculate condition.
Nitrogen purged
Included in the sale are as follows:
Head mount carry case
Pvs 14 head mount
J arm
Sacrificial lens protector
Pvs 14 carry case
Cobra dsa hinged scope adapter with complete set of shims/ colors
Dragonfly ir
Adjustable torch mount.
This a complete NV kit in immaculate condition
I'm asking £3500 which is I think a bargain considering the accessories included.
Many thanks








White phosphur Echo tube, bright spotless tube, with high FOM of 1909. The monocular has manual gain and is also autogating.
All relevant paperwork/info about the tube.
Only 5 months old but in immaculate condition.
Nitrogen purged
Included in the sale are as follows:
Head mount carry case
Pvs 14 head mount
J arm
Sacrificial lens protector
Pvs 14 carry case
Cobra dsa hinged scope adapter with complete set of shims/ colors
Dragonfly ir
Adjustable torch mount.
This a complete NV kit in immaculate condition
I'm asking £3500 which is I think a bargain considering the accessories included.
Many thanks







