Page 1 of 1
S-Tac 4-20x50 MOA ....NOW SOLD
Posted: 29 Dec 2019, 22:06
by blueroll
As Above is for sale. Pics on another sight or to email/whatsapp if required. Looking for £350 with the Warne QD rings/Weaver rails for IR/LRF and bubble level that are still attached or £300 bare scope, both prices include postage.
Re: S-Tac 4-20x50 MOA
Posted: 30 Dec 2019, 02:56
by some bloke
If anyone wants the bare scope I'll be very pleased to buy the other items at £50 + RMSD post
if you think the rings will suit a 56mm plain objective scope. All of my rifles have slim barrels that sit well below the action so I'm guessing generous medium height rings would suffice. Low rings probably would not.
I found the images on the SD but can't see how much space would be below your 50mm objective scopes bell.
I'm confident our admin won't be bothered about mentioning another forum on here - and will appreciate your courtesy of not stating where its also listed for sale.

Re: S-Tac 4-20x50 MOA
Posted: 30 Dec 2019, 07:35
by blueroll
some bloke wrote: ↑30 Dec 2019, 02:56
If anyone wants the bare scope I'll be very pleased to buy the other items at £50 + RMSD post
if you think the rings will suit a 56mm plain objective scope. All of my rifles have slim barrels that sit well below the action so I'm guessing generous medium height rings would suffice. Low rings probably would not.
I found the images on the SD but can't see how much space would be below your 50mm objective scopes bell.
I'm confident our admin won't be bothered about mentioning another forum on here - and will appreciate your courtesy of not stating where its also listed for sale.
The scope in its low rings has fitted on a low pic rail/varmint barrel so you may be okay with 56 obj/sporter barrel.