Leather ammunition wallets
Posted: 09 Sep 2019, 20:58
I have been making a few leather things including ammo wallets. All 100% handmade using waxed threads and saddle stitch for strength. Made from good quality Italian and English veg tan leather. Not sure if this is anything you guys could make use of. Feel free to PM me with anything specific like particular cartridges you shoot. I don't do generic sizes with moody elastic. I split leather down to a nice usable gauge and make the cartridge loops to specifically fit the cartridge you shoot.
I have a few wallets made up at the moment which have not yet sold which are below. The chestnut brown is for .270/25-06/30-06 cartridges SOLD and the mid tan one is for 22-250. I also have a .222/.223 and a .243/.308 made up but can make you what you want. How many cases you want it to hold, what type of leather, colour of thread and fasteners etc.
£24 posted for the 22-250 item. They smell lovely and each one is unique. No machined work at all. Cut and stitched by hand with edges hand sanded and burnished with beeswax for longevity.
Any Q's just PM me.









I have a few wallets made up at the moment which have not yet sold which are below. The chestnut brown is for .270/25-06/30-06 cartridges SOLD and the mid tan one is for 22-250. I also have a .222/.223 and a .243/.308 made up but can make you what you want. How many cases you want it to hold, what type of leather, colour of thread and fasteners etc.
£24 posted for the 22-250 item. They smell lovely and each one is unique. No machined work at all. Cut and stitched by hand with edges hand sanded and burnished with beeswax for longevity.
Any Q's just PM me.












