FOR SALE Hawke Sidewinder 4-16x50 sold
Posted: 26 Aug 2019, 14:55
For sale my Hawke Sidewinder 4 - 16 x 50 Half Mil-Dort. This is the older model and, some say, better with add on Night Vision like the Pard NV007.
This model has the nice screw in lens caps.
Very tidy condition with only the lightest of rub marks where it’s been slid in and out of a slip.
![Image]()
Glass nice and clear and great with NV.
Nice smooth focus and zoom. Red or green illuminated reticle. Turrets smooth, positive and track well.
I’ve all the accessories that came with the scope but I can’t find the Hawke box.
Currently on my .17.
£220 posted within the uk
This model has the nice screw in lens caps.
Very tidy condition with only the lightest of rub marks where it’s been slid in and out of a slip.
Glass nice and clear and great with NV.
Nice smooth focus and zoom. Red or green illuminated reticle. Turrets smooth, positive and track well.
I’ve all the accessories that came with the scope but I can’t find the Hawke box.
Currently on my .17.
£220 posted within the uk