Page 1 of 1

Yukon Exelon tubed NV spotter. NOW SOLD

Posted: 04 Aug 2019, 19:08
by steve54
Hello Folks.
As part of my continuing kit clear out, I am selling my Yukon Exelon tubed 3 x 50 NV spotter.
I have used this spotter for ratting, and rabbits to good effect.
The scope is in good used condition , with expected signs of use. The rubberised coating has started to become very slightly "sticky" , but this in no way effects the performance of the scope.
I am including a small picatinny mount, which screws into the base of the scope. This allows an additional IR scope to be attached.
This did increase the scopes performance.
The unit takes ; 1 x CR123A battery . - Not included, (due to Royal Mail restrictions :crazy: )
No instructions, - but simple controls, and easy to set up.
Another tip is; when the eye piece is adjusted to suit, - I wrapped an elastic band around the eye piece to prevent it moving out of focus. :thumbup:
This is advertised on other forums.

I am looking for £89.00 posted. For the scope and rail attachment. PRICE REDUCED> NOW £79.00 posted
NOW SOLD
I have tried to show a picture of the scope working in daylight (with protective cap on)
I will try and get some of it in use at night.
Cheers.
Steve.
Image
Image
Image
Image

Re: Yukon Exelon tubed NV spotter. Price Reduced

Posted: 07 Aug 2019, 14:09
by steve54
Price reduced. - Now £79.00 posted.

Re: Yukon Exelon tubed NV spotter. NOW SOLD

Posted: 11 Aug 2019, 14:41
by steve54
Spotter NOW SOLD