Yukon Exelon tubed NV spotter. NOW SOLD

This is for members to sell, buy or swap goods.
Post Reply
steve54
Posts: 160
Joined: 30 Oct 2013, 00:24
Location: Sunny North Devon

Yukon Exelon tubed NV spotter. NOW SOLD

Post by steve54 » 04 Aug 2019, 19:08

Hello Folks.
As part of my continuing kit clear out, I am selling my Yukon Exelon tubed 3 x 50 NV spotter.
I have used this spotter for ratting, and rabbits to good effect.
The scope is in good used condition , with expected signs of use. The rubberised coating has started to become very slightly "sticky" , but this in no way effects the performance of the scope.
I am including a small picatinny mount, which screws into the base of the scope. This allows an additional IR scope to be attached.
This did increase the scopes performance.
The unit takes ; 1 x CR123A battery . - Not included, (due to Royal Mail restrictions :crazy: )
No instructions, - but simple controls, and easy to set up.
Another tip is; when the eye piece is adjusted to suit, - I wrapped an elastic band around the eye piece to prevent it moving out of focus. :thumbup:
This is advertised on other forums.

I am looking for £89.00 posted. For the scope and rail attachment. PRICE REDUCED> NOW £79.00 posted
NOW SOLD
I have tried to show a picture of the scope working in daylight (with protective cap on)
I will try and get some of it in use at night.
Cheers.
Steve.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Last edited by steve54 on 11 Aug 2019, 14:37, edited 1 time in total.

steve54
Posts: 160
Joined: 30 Oct 2013, 00:24
Location: Sunny North Devon

Re: Yukon Exelon tubed NV spotter. Price Reduced

Post by steve54 » 07 Aug 2019, 14:09

Price reduced. - Now £79.00 posted.

steve54
Posts: 160
Joined: 30 Oct 2013, 00:24
Location: Sunny North Devon

Re: Yukon Exelon tubed NV spotter. NOW SOLD

Post by steve54 » 11 Aug 2019, 14:41

Spotter NOW SOLD

Post Reply