Page 1 of 1

scopes

Posted: 10 Jun 2019, 14:27
by poppy mae
Image Simmons wtc 6-20 x 50 ao wide angle with sportsmatch mounts , used but really clear glass ,90 pounds posted , secondly an mtc mamba 1-6 x 44 with sportsmatch low mounts 90 pounds as well please posted...

Re: scopes

Posted: 10 Jun 2019, 21:31
by some bloke
What Ret is the Mamba please pops? I like the no.4 type best.

Re: scopes

Posted: 10 Jun 2019, 21:54
by poppy mae
it is the 4a ret Dave , forgot to mention and the simmons is a duplex..

Re: scopes

Posted: 14 Jun 2019, 09:52
by some bloke
Dunno how I missed your reply pops, sorry. :oops:

EDIT: I hadn't realised its fixed parallax till you told me thanks:

I'll wait till you check if its an issue at its higher mags which might be an issue for bunnies after our chat thanks pops. :thumbup:

I'm surprised nobody with a 16mm lensed NV007 who does ratting havent snapped this up.

Re: scopes

Posted: 14 Jun 2019, 10:05
by poppy mae
Dave sent you a pm...

Re: scopes

Posted: 14 Jun 2019, 12:16
by poppy mae
No worries Dave , i will try it tonight on my diy nv , was intentionally going on an airrifle , but due to buying another scope for the c/f its redundant as the fac air now has the big stac onit !and the c/f sporting a delta titainium..