Simmons wtc 6-20 x 50 ao wide angle with sportsmatch mounts , used but really clear glass ,90 pounds posted , secondly an mtc mamba 1-6 x 44 with sportsmatch low mounts 90 pounds as well please posted...scopes
- some bloke
- NON EMMET
- Posts: 9501
- Joined: 27 Jan 2012, 16:14
- Location: Leicester mostly but DEEP S.West sometimes
Re: scopes
What Ret is the Mamba please pops? I like the no.4 type best.
Re: scopes
it is the 4a ret Dave , forgot to mention and the simmons is a duplex..
- some bloke
- NON EMMET
- Posts: 9501
- Joined: 27 Jan 2012, 16:14
- Location: Leicester mostly but DEEP S.West sometimes
Re: scopes
Dunno how I missed your reply pops, sorry.
EDIT: I hadn't realised its fixed parallax till you told me thanks:
I'll wait till you check if its an issue at its higher mags which might be an issue for bunnies after our chat thanks pops.
I'm surprised nobody with a 16mm lensed NV007 who does ratting havent snapped this up.
EDIT: I hadn't realised its fixed parallax till you told me thanks:
I'll wait till you check if its an issue at its higher mags which might be an issue for bunnies after our chat thanks pops.
I'm surprised nobody with a 16mm lensed NV007 who does ratting havent snapped this up.
Last edited by some bloke on 14 Jun 2019, 14:09, edited 2 times in total.
Re: scopes
Dave sent you a pm...
Re: scopes
No worries Dave , i will try it tonight on my diy nv , was intentionally going on an airrifle , but due to buying another scope for the c/f its redundant as the fac air now has the big stac onit !and the c/f sporting a delta titainium..
















