Page 1 of 1

Warden Adder (Pard NV007).... NOW SOLD

Posted: 06 Jun 2019, 13:23
by blueroll
As above is for sale, 16mm that I was keeping as a spare, but they seem to be reliable so its not getting used. £250 posted.

Re: Warden Adder (Pard NV007)

Posted: 06 Jun 2019, 18:34
by Chrissmith0881
Do you find much difference between the 16mm and the 12mm mate still thinking I might be better with a 12mm but not sure.

Chris

Re: Warden Adder (Pard NV007)

Posted: 06 Jun 2019, 20:11
by blueroll
Chrissmith0881 wrote: ↑
06 Jun 2019, 18:34
Do you find much difference between the 16mm and the 12mm mate still thinking I might be better with a 12mm but not sure.

Chris
Yes for close up rats and rabbits with the S-Tac 3-16x42 and my Lad decided to keep that one for that very same use. I prefer the 16mm with its built in mag for longer range foxing , as it allows you to keep the scope mag low and increased exit pupil size for the IR illumination.

Re: Warden Adder (Pard NV007)

Posted: 06 Jun 2019, 20:15
by Chrissmith0881
My drone is still my go to foxing rig so a new pard will be for bunny bashing and occasional fox so think the 12mm is the way forward for me wish it was a 12mm you was selling as it's a bargain and I would have snapped it up.

Cheers

Chris

Re: Warden Adder (Pard NV007)

Posted: 06 Jun 2019, 21:05
by blueroll
Pics available on another forum, to your email or whatsapp if you pm me your number.

Re: Warden Adder (Pard NV007)

Posted: 07 Jun 2019, 12:36
by blueroll
Sold, pending funds transfer.