Page 1 of 1

pard nv007 wanted

Posted: 15 May 2019, 18:38
by derek bailey
as above please pm

Re: pard nv007 wanted

Posted: 16 May 2019, 08:56
by blueroll
derek bailey wrote: ↑
15 May 2019, 18:38
as above please pm
Are you wanting a 16mm ?

Re: pard nv007 wanted

Posted: 16 May 2019, 12:26
by derek bailey
Yes

Re: pard nv007 wanted

Posted: 16 May 2019, 19:16
by blueroll
derek bailey wrote: ↑
16 May 2019, 12:26
Yes
They seem to have been reliable so I will check that my spare one is still working okay and get back to you.

Re: pard nv007 wanted

Posted: 17 May 2019, 09:12
by derek bailey
Ok thanks

Re: pard nv007 wanted

Posted: 24 May 2019, 12:26
by blueroll
derek bailey wrote: ↑
17 May 2019, 09:12
Ok thanks
I am going to keep my spare one as I have noticed that the newer version has a narrower field of view so will need the older one for a certain specific cull where the target species is on the move a lot.