Page 1 of 1

ATN X Sight 4K 5-20X with ABL

Posted: 19 Apr 2019, 13:02
by Nightguru
Hi I am now only using my 308 for target so this is surplus to requirement. I bought it last November and got the ABL in February. It is a fantastic unit now they have worked out the kinks in the software. The laser range finder is really good but I still dont think they have fully resolved the software for it yet but I haven't updated for a month so might be alot better now. I have 2 more of these on my other rifles and really love the image quality.
It is in near mint condition and will come with USB cable and cover. I have lost the small rubber cap for the SD card slot but this does not affect the function.

I am asking £600 which is fair including the ABL-1000

https://ibb.co/hsP4J49https://ibb.co/hXHss3w

Re: ATN X Sight 4K 5-20X with ABL

Posted: 19 Apr 2019, 16:21
by jeffo
Link is not working we're you based

Re: ATN X Sight 4K 5-20X with ABL

Posted: 19 Apr 2019, 18:50
by Nightguru
Based near Gatwick, surrey

Re: ATN X Sight 4K 5-20X with ABL

Posted: 19 Apr 2019, 19:00
by jeffo
Bit to far to come and have a look through thanks

Re: ATN X Sight 4K 5-20X with ABL

Posted: 21 Apr 2019, 12:09
by Nightguru

Re: ATN X Sight 4K 5-20X with ABL

Posted: 22 Apr 2019, 07:14
by strongman
Private message sent