Page 1 of 1
Only Ronin???
Posted: 16 Apr 2019, 09:46
by Stephenhathway
Wow it appears that throughout the whole of the NV world , only Ronin can get things. I’ve had folks telling me what I don’t want , asking me questions for no reason. Unanswered emails the lot . Looks like hiring Banacek
Re: Only Ronin???
Posted: 16 Apr 2019, 10:41
by jdk1
Is that you Snoopy ?

Re: Only Ronin???
Posted: 16 Apr 2019, 12:25
by Stephenhathway
Sadly no
Re: Only Ronin???
Posted: 16 Apr 2019, 22:55
by angrybear
Well if putting this post in "sales" is anything to go by maybe it's your communication skills that are the issue

Re: Only Ronin???
Posted: 16 Apr 2019, 23:30
by Stephenhathway
Oh my apologies silly me I thought it was sales and wanted? Doh
Re: Only Ronin???
Posted: 17 Apr 2019, 10:19
by Nightguru
you are after quite a rare item filmless gen 3.
If you were after gen 2+ or 4G photonis it would be do able.
Re: Only Ronin???
Posted: 23 Apr 2019, 00:03
by angrybear
Stephenhathway wrote: ↑16 Apr 2019, 23:30
Oh my apologies silly me I thought it was sales and wanted? Doh
Where, on this thread, are you asking for something

Re: Only Ronin???
Posted: 23 Apr 2019, 20:52
by Stephenhathway
I’m after a AN/PVS 14 L3 filmless P43 or a pair of green phosphor filmless goggles . Not Photonis