I have decided to get a Swaro in QD rings for my new build (and Thermion in QD rings, when available) so as a consequence this S-Tac is now available.
I don`t need to tell you how good these are with add on NV as there is plenty of info on this forum for that.
it is in excellent condition, with just the usual mild ring marks. Looking for £700. Pics to email or whatsapp.
S-Tac 2.5-17.5x56 MOA TT.... NOW SOLD
S-Tac 2.5-17.5x56 MOA TT.... NOW SOLD
Last edited by blueroll on 03 Mar 2019, 22:25, edited 1 time in total.
Re: S-Tac 2.5-17.5x56 MOA TT
Bump and also advertised on another sight with pics.blueroll wrote: ↑27 Feb 2019, 07:56I have decided to get a Swaro in QD rings for my new build (and Thermion in QD rings, when available) so as a consequence this S-Tac is now available.
I don`t need to tell you how good these are with add on NV as there is plenty of info on this forum for that.
it is in excellent condition, with just the usual mild ring marks. Looking for £700. Pics to email or whatsapp.
















