Page 1 of 1

Hornady 40 grain 204 ammo

Posted: 21 Feb 2019, 18:11
by Granth
Got one full box and nearly another full box want 20 quid for em

Re: Hornady 40 grain 204 ammo

Posted: 21 Feb 2019, 19:06
by poppy mae
Why so far away............... :thumbdown:

Re: Hornady 40 grain 204 ammo

Posted: 21 Feb 2019, 20:34
by bobjs
if you will post them

i’ll have um please,

bob

Re: Hornady 40 grain 204 ammo

Posted: 21 Feb 2019, 21:13
by Granth
Can't post it's illegal I'm near Brighton east sussex

Re: Hornady 40 grain 204 ammo

Posted: 21 Feb 2019, 21:19
by Granth
I'm staying in Amesbury in April if u like I could meet u face to face to sell em to u Bob? Let me know il hold on to em for u

Re: Hornady 40 grain 204 ammo

Posted: 22 Feb 2019, 08:42
by bobjs
no worries Granth

I miss read your add,

I thought is was 40 gr bullets.............sorry a bart simpson moment

bob.

Re: Hornady 40 grain 204 ammo

Posted: 22 Feb 2019, 19:07
by Granth
No worries bob