Needed for yet another new project
It’s one of these.....https://www.amazon.co.uk/Lee-Precision- ... B2S3W3H0V1
Cheers
Fizz

Exactly my plan....spoke to them yesterday and they’re expecting more in stock at the end of next week. I also got an email reply from Craig yesterday and managed to get a kit into the basket but it wouldn’t let me check outMini Magnum wrote: ↑19 Feb 2019, 19:07There you go
https://www.cdsgltd.co.uk/lee-precisionmelter.html
Just bought one a few month ago for some salt bath annealing..
Many thanks for the offer.....Harleyman wrote: ↑19 Feb 2019, 20:49Strangely enough i have a bottom pour melting pot from the days when pistol shooting was legal for ordinary citizens, not just gang members and criminals, and i used to cast my own .38 bullets. Might be persuaded to part with it , depends what you were thinking of offering. I could take a pic tomorrow afternoon if required.


I’ve been working on it this morning and have sort of come to that conclusion.....

I just bought the kit from ballistic creations to save the head ache, hats off for putting it together DIY stylefizzbangwhallop wrote: ↑20 Feb 2019, 13:26I’ve been working on it this morning and have sort of come to that conclusion.....
Ordered the pot from CDSG;
Ordered the salt mix and some plastic pots from from apcpure;
Ordered the Type K thermocouple and display from Thermosensedirect (very helpful on-line chatman Sam)
Ordered a stainless 77*3mm disc and some stainless mesh from fleabay thinking I can bodge a spring toggle plasterboard fixing as a means to adjust the mesh platform/deck the case necks rest on up and down. Thinking about a second internal disc too....
I’ve got some stainless nuts n bolts here.
Rocket science never was my strong point!![]()
Just want everything to arrive now
Cheers
Fizz
![]()
Just ordered the case holder from him..... he thought he’d better sell me something quick whilst he still could!Mini Magnum wrote: ↑20 Feb 2019, 14:47
I just bought the kit from ballistic creations to save the head ache, hats off for putting it together DIY style![]()
