DaveG kwik fit add on

This is for members to sell, buy or swap goods.
telf

DaveG kwik fit add on

Post by telf » 16 Dec 2018, 12:01

withdrawn
Last edited by telf on 31 Dec 2018, 14:14, edited 1 time in total.

telf

Re: DaveG kwik fit add on

Post by telf » 17 Dec 2018, 18:33

Withdrawn
Last edited by telf on 31 Dec 2018, 14:15, edited 1 time in total.

EngelenD

Post by EngelenD » 31 Dec 2018, 11:37

Hi,

I’m interested if you’re willing to ship to Belgium.
Looks like I can’t send pm for some reason so please e mail me with a picture of possible.

Greetings

David

davidengelen at mac dot com

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

telf

Post by telf » 31 Dec 2018, 14:50

Sorry bud , forgot to alter post

Page 3 on this section , third way down kwik fit add-on rigs , for pics and contact details

some bloke
NON EMMET

Post by some bloke » 31 Dec 2018, 15:24

EngelenD wrote:
31 Dec 2018, 11:37
Hi,

I’m interested if you’re willing to ship to Belgium.
Looks like I can’t send pm for some reason so please e mail me with a picture of possible.

Greetings

David

davidengelen at mac dot com

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
Hi David, I'll try to PM you mate.

A person who assured me they were saving up for my last rig build has not come back after three weeks so I'm not going to reserve it for him any longer. Yes I can send it to Belguim.

Full details of the rig are here. https://nightvisionforumuk.com/viewtopi ... =9&t=16309

In case anyone thinks its out of order me posting that in this thread, telf has invited me to make contact with David after deciding to withdraw the sale. I'll let him tell you why if he wants to.

Ironically that makes three Davids in this thread. 8-)

telf

Post by telf » 31 Dec 2018, 16:18

Thanks dave , david E contacted me on another forum regarding buying this rig as i have just bought a pard NV007 , but after comparing the images of the two units i found that daves rig knocked spots off the image of the pard , so i decided to keep daves rig, i dont know all the technical stuff about each unit other than the camera in daves is a e700 and the pard a cmos ,the image from daves is clear and crisp compared to the pard and doesnt take alot longer to put on than the pard

Im not knocking the pard the sales must be sky high and it is a good little unit , but my scope is set quite far back so with the pard i get little or no cheek weld and find it uncomfortable , i could buy a stock extender (cheap enough i know) or ideally a picatinny rail and some QD mounts but thats more money and then i may as well go dedicated , so im keeping and am very happy with daves rig , hopefully he will carry on making them ?

But to all those who have and are very happy with their pards i wish you and all other members a very happy new year