Large quantity of 4 X 4 spares parts.

This is for members to sell, buy or swap goods.
User avatar
hairyyoda
Posts: 955
Joined: 28 Oct 2013, 18:26
Location: Carmarthenshire

Large quantity of 4 X 4 spares parts.

Post by hairyyoda » 20 Oct 2018, 21:29

:wave: Large quantity of 4 X 4 spares parts available, I have a acquaintance who exports a large quantity of diesel engines and gearboxes to Africa the Middle East and Eastern Europe etc. which then leaves him with hundreds of complete body shells which are then usually baled regardless of the many quality spare parts that are still on those vehicles :crazy: .
The range of vehicles are mainly the 4 X 4 Mitsubishis, Toyotas, Mercedes, Fords, Daihatsu's some of the Land Rover range etc. and also Ford, Iveco, VW and Mercedes vans.
Just posting these details to make this information available "for a source for a large variety of very reasonable priced spare parts :thumbup: "Tyres, Seats, Wings, Doors, Bonnets, Tailgates, Window glass etc. Wheels, Trim, Door mirrors, Running gear, Prop-shafts, Discs, Hubs, Drive shafts, Headlights, Taillights, Radiators, Heaters, Electrical parts, Crew-cab canopy's and tub liners just about anything etc. etc. etc."
If you need something in this line of 4 X 4 vehicle spares message me to see what could be arranged etc. :?: :?:

Thanks
Phil.
ImageImage

tolley
Posts: 201
Joined: 10 Jan 2012, 13:02
Location: gloucester
Contact:

Re: Large quantity of 4 X 4 spares parts.

Post by tolley » 21 Oct 2018, 12:26

Interested in any land rover parts :thumbup:

User avatar
hairyyoda
Posts: 955
Joined: 28 Oct 2013, 18:26
Location: Carmarthenshire

Re: Large quantity of 4 X 4 spares parts.

Post by hairyyoda » 21 Oct 2018, 15:48

Thanks Tolley.

Right now there are only the Discovery and Freelander models waiting to be stripped.
Can I ask what parts do you need :?:

Thanks
Phil
ImageImage

tolley
Posts: 201
Joined: 10 Jan 2012, 13:02
Location: gloucester
Contact:

Re: Large quantity of 4 X 4 spares parts.

Post by tolley » 21 Oct 2018, 16:55

Front drivers door, side steps , front bumper and any range rover classic 2 door parts

User avatar
hairyyoda
Posts: 955
Joined: 28 Oct 2013, 18:26
Location: Carmarthenshire

Re: Large quantity of 4 X 4 spares parts.

Post by hairyyoda » 22 Oct 2018, 19:53

tolley wrote:
21 Oct 2018, 16:55
Front drivers door, side steps , front bumper
For a Discovery :?: :?: :?: if so year :?: , colour :?:

Thanks
Phil
Last edited by hairyyoda on 22 Oct 2018, 20:31, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

tolley
Posts: 201
Joined: 10 Jan 2012, 13:02
Location: gloucester
Contact:

Re: Large quantity of 4 X 4 spares parts.

Post by tolley » 22 Oct 2018, 20:28

300tdi 90 1998 .defender

User avatar
hairyyoda
Posts: 955
Joined: 28 Oct 2013, 18:26
Location: Carmarthenshire

Re: Large quantity of 4 X 4 spares parts.

Post by hairyyoda » 23 Oct 2018, 20:01

wave: Tolley, I should have said as well, I do know for a old 2 door Range Rover that is parked up on the forecourt of a small garage out in the wilds of rural West Wales. Got a feeling that the owner is not going to let it go for a scrap price as it has at sometime had a galvanised chassis rebuild :thumbup: All I know right now is that it is diesel with a auto box, couple of seats missing, don't think that it has moved in the last 10 years :?: but it would have bonus points as a "for spares vehicle" because of the galv chassis :?: :idea: I could get photographs to you around the second Saturday in November when I will be passing there etc. Think that I have still got the Reg. No. somewhere as I done a DVLA check on it earlier this year.

Thanks
Phil
ImageImage

Harleyman
Posts: 59
Joined: 16 Jun 2018, 18:49
Location: Leeds

Re: Large quantity of 4 X 4 spares parts.

Post by Harleyman » 24 Oct 2018, 08:17

Hi, could do with a tube type rear bumper/towbar for a 2005 mitsubishi l200 warrior, if your friend comes across one. Thanks

tolley
Posts: 201
Joined: 10 Jan 2012, 13:02
Location: gloucester
Contact:

Re: Large quantity of 4 X 4 spares parts.

Post by tolley » 24 Oct 2018, 12:08

hairyyoda wrote:
23 Oct 2018, 20:01
wave: Tolley, I should have said as well, I do know for a old 2 door Range Rover that is parked up on the forecourt of a small garage out in the wilds of rural West Wales. Got a feeling that the owner is not going to let it go for a scrap price as it has at sometime had a galvanised chassis rebuild :thumbup: All I know right now is that it is diesel with a auto box, couple of seats missing, don't think that it has moved in the last 10 years :?: but it would have bonus points as a "for spares vehicle" because of the galv chassis :?: :idea: I could get photographs to you around the second Saturday in November when I will be passing there etc. Think that I have still got the Reg. No. somewhere as I done a DVLA check on it earlier this year.

Thanks
Phil
Would love have a look at that one .
Mike

User avatar
hairyyoda
Posts: 955
Joined: 28 Oct 2013, 18:26
Location: Carmarthenshire

Re: Large quantity of 4 X 4 spares parts.

Post by hairyyoda » 24 Oct 2018, 17:47

Harleyman wrote:
24 Oct 2018, 08:17
Hi, could do with a tube type rear bumper/towbar for a 2005 mitsubishi l200 warrior, if your friend comes across one. Thanks
I will get on the case on Sunday O/K

Thanks
Phil
ImageImage

Post Reply