Wanted LUCIE NVG helmet/head mount

This is for members to sell, buy or swap goods.
Post Reply
andyj118
Posts: 49
Joined: 15 Mar 2016, 19:53
Location: Chester

Wanted LUCIE NVG helmet/head mount

Post by andyj118 » 08 Apr 2016, 22:22

I'm looking for the above for a project, please PM if you have anything suitable.

thesmi
Posts: 1156
Joined: 02 Sep 2012, 10:04
Location: harlow essex, innit blud

Re: Wanted LUCIE NVG helmet/head mount

Post by thesmi » 08 Apr 2016, 22:28

I have a helmet mount....i beleive it then goes onto a j arm for things like pvs . Is this any good?

andyj118
Posts: 49
Joined: 15 Mar 2016, 19:53
Location: Chester

Re: Wanted LUCIE NVG helmet/head mount

Post by andyj118 » 08 Apr 2016, 22:50

Hmmm sounds like a rhino mount... I need a specific dovetail to work with a friends obscure night vision. I'll pm you now. Thanks

thesmi
Posts: 1156
Joined: 02 Sep 2012, 10:04
Location: harlow essex, innit blud

Re: Wanted LUCIE NVG helmet/head mount

Post by thesmi » 08 Apr 2016, 22:56

This is what i have. But no helmet or j arm

thesmi
Posts: 1156
Joined: 02 Sep 2012, 10:04
Location: harlow essex, innit blud

Re: Wanted LUCIE NVG helmet/head mount

Post by thesmi » 08 Apr 2016, 22:57


Post Reply