Page 1 of 2

t38 wanted

Posted: 04 Apr 2016, 21:54
by bobbyboy29
Anybody got any t38 ir for sale pm me if your selling one I'm after a couple if there about cheers bob

Re: t38 wanted

Posted: 05 Apr 2016, 08:10
by rabbitman1
Cheap as chips from Ludicrous Lumens, go for the new TR version in the 38 and the Yukon lens fits straight on so you can make your own sunranger in seconds as I see you are looking for one of those too.

Re: t38 wanted

Posted: 05 Apr 2016, 08:22
by bobbyboy29
Cheers

Re: t38 wanted

Posted: 05 Apr 2016, 09:44
by bobbyboy29
Rabbit man I've sent you email cheers bob

Re: t38 wanted

Posted: 05 Apr 2016, 10:20
by anthony
Daren other on the bbs has put a post up on your add saying he got a T38 for sale £27 posted

Re: t38 wanted

Posted: 05 Apr 2016, 10:32
by rabbitman1
anthony wrote:Daren other on the bbs has put a post up on your add saying he got a T38 for sale £27 posted
They are only 28.99 from Ludicrous Lumens brand new!

Re: t38 wanted

Posted: 05 Apr 2016, 10:36
by anthony
i dont know mate :wave: just had a look + you got p&p on top of that mate

Re: t38 wanted

Posted: 05 Apr 2016, 11:56
by bobbyboy29
Ian done what you said the guy was helpfull and sending it out next day thanks for you time you really got me out of trouble lol I owe you one thanks again fella bob

Re: t38 wanted

Posted: 05 Apr 2016, 12:17
by rabbitman1
bobbyboy29 wrote:Ian done what you said the guy was helpfull and sending it out next day thanks for you time you really got me out of trouble lol I owe you one thanks again fella bob
No worries Bob, glad I could help :thumbup:

Re: t38 wanted

Posted: 05 Apr 2016, 14:15
by blueroll
rabbitman1 wrote:Cheap as chips from Ludicrous Lumens, go for the new TR version in the 38 and the Yukon lens fits straight on so you can make your own sunranger in seconds as I see you are looking for one of those too.
Hi Ian.
Does the Sunranger lens only fit TR38 or would it be possible to fit it to thr TR67 and then compare it to the original TR67 ?
Then the question is, would either of them be better than my XSearcher with Clives AS pill in it ?