Page 1 of 1

Wanted a Yukon 5x60 & a 4x50 lens

Posted: 05 Mar 2016, 04:04
by Ooops
Hi, I'm looking for both a Yukon 5x60 & a 4x50 lens

I'm also after the thread section from a couple of scrapped t20s.
Its only the threaded sections on the t20s that I need so if you've got any scrappers please give me a shout.

Thanks

Re: Wanted a Yukon 5x60 & a 4x50 lens

Posted: 05 Mar 2016, 07:52
by anthony
i got this Yukon lens is its anygood https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/604 ... /lens1.jpg
and i also got 2 50mm lens off Bresser if there any good to you?

Re: Wanted a Yukon 5x60 & a 4x50 lens

Posted: 05 Mar 2016, 07:59
by Ooops
anthony wrote:i got this Yukon lens is its anygood https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/604 ... /lens1.jpg
and i also got 2 50mm lens off Bresser if there any good to you?
You have a PM sir

Re: Wanted a Yukon 5x60 & a 4x50 lens

Posted: 06 Mar 2016, 11:24
by Ooops
the 4x50 lens is sorted, thanks Anthony :thumbup:

Still looking for a 5x60mm

Re: Wanted a Yukon 5x60 & a 4x50 lens

Posted: 06 Mar 2016, 11:40
by phoenix
Re the Yukon 5x60
1. They are about as easy to find as rocking horse s**t
2. They are significantly heavier than the 4x50 and the plastic threads that make the focus work are not really up to he job. On the one I had the front part of the head wobbled badly.
In summary - I wouldn't bother.
If you can't see far enough with a 4x50 then you're doing something wrong.

Cheers

Bruce

Re: Wanted a Yukon 5x60 & a 4x50 lens

Posted: 06 Mar 2016, 12:20
by Ooops
phoenix wrote:If you can't see far enough with a 4x50 then you're doing something wrong.
Thanks for the insights Bruce, you may have saved me some shekels.
I'm only at the stage of assembling parts and I've never looked through any of them so I have no idea what to expect.

What sort of performance can I expect from a 4x50 as a spotter lens when used with one of Terry's t20s and sunnranger?