Scope ring with rail wanted
-
rabbitman1
- Posts: 589
- Joined: 22 Oct 2014, 17:12
- Location: Devon.
Scope ring with rail wanted
Hi guys, had anyone got one of the small rings with the built in weaver/picatinny rail section so I can attach my illuminator to my scope?
Re: Scope ring with rail wanted
Think I got one ill have a look and get back to you.
G
G
-
rabbitman1
- Posts: 589
- Joined: 22 Oct 2014, 17:12
- Location: Devon.
Re: Scope ring with rail wanted
gypo wrote:Think I got one ill have a look and get back to you.
G
- 22-250jock
- Posts: 2437
- Joined: 07 Dec 2012, 17:53
- Location: west sussex
Re: Scope ring with rail wanted
“When guns are outlawed, only the Government will have guns. The Government - and a few outlaws. If that happens, you can count me among the outlaws.”
― Edward Abbey,
― Edward Abbey,
Re: Scope ring with rail wanted
Just looked and can't find it sorry
G
G
Re: Scope ring with rail wanted
What diameter 25mm or 30mm?
-
rabbitman1
- Posts: 589
- Joined: 22 Oct 2014, 17:12
- Location: Devon.
Re: Scope ring with rail wanted
30mm pleasepoppy mae wrote:What diameter 25mm or 30mm?
-
rabbitman1
- Posts: 589
- Joined: 22 Oct 2014, 17:12
- Location: Devon.
Re: Scope ring with rail wanted
Mmm, no i can get one in this country. I am far to impatient to be waiting for it to come! lol
Re: Scope ring with rail wanted
Don't blame you mate. I would be exactly the same in your position.rabbitman1 wrote:Mmm, no i can get one in this country. I am far to impatient to be waiting for it to come! lol
















