shuttered rear eye cup

This is for members to sell, buy or swap goods.
Post Reply
bobjs
Posts: 1549
Joined: 21 Oct 2013, 18:46
Location: tidworth/Downton Abbey newbury

shuttered rear eye cup

Post by bobjs » 03 Mar 2016, 20:49

anyone got one they don't want,

have a mate who wants one for the drone as he has the normal one and would like to try the shuttered one,

thanks

Bob.
known by many. liked by some. hated by a few.what would you do,who cares lets get out shooting
WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it.

http://lupusuk.org.uk/donate-now

bobjs
Posts: 1549
Joined: 21 Oct 2013, 18:46
Location: tidworth/Downton Abbey newbury

Re: shuttered rear eye cup

Post by bobjs » 04 Mar 2016, 20:46

still looking.

Bob.
known by many. liked by some. hated by a few.what would you do,who cares lets get out shooting
WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it.

http://lupusuk.org.uk/donate-now

rabbitman1
Posts: 589
Joined: 22 Oct 2014, 17:12
Location: Devon.

Re: shuttered rear eye cup

Post by rabbitman1 » 04 Mar 2016, 20:57

I have one you can have for a tenner bob but I can't give it away as I paid quite a bit more than this for it

bobjs
Posts: 1549
Joined: 21 Oct 2013, 18:46
Location: tidworth/Downton Abbey newbury

Re: shuttered rear eye cup

Post by bobjs » 04 Mar 2016, 23:15

rabbitman1 wrote:I have one you can have for a tenner bob but I can't give it away as I paid quite a bit more than this for it
ok bud

that's very kind, I will send you the funds with a bit of postage and may I ask you to ship it to a location in Wales please,

please send me your PayPal or bank details and I'll get it sorted,

thank you

Bob
known by many. liked by some. hated by a few.what would you do,who cares lets get out shooting
WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it.

http://lupusuk.org.uk/donate-now

Post Reply