Page 1 of 1

WANTED LEUPOLD QR 30mm HIGH

Posted: 03 Feb 2016, 06:41
by blueeyes
As above guys might take a set of 25mm high as well if price is right PS might get off with Med PM with details thanks for your time.

Re: WANTED LEUPOLD QR 30mm HIGH

Posted: 03 Feb 2016, 11:18
by Tremo
:roll: . I've just parted with a 1" set of these on ebay. Typical eh?

Re: WANTED LEUPOLD QR 30mm HIGH

Posted: 03 Feb 2016, 11:24
by blueeyes
Sods law mate I have a set of 25mm ones but unsure how to measure them they look the same height as the 30mm ones I have on,just so I have an option of taking my Swaro off for a S/PX scope for an add on, did yours hold zero if removed.

Re: WANTED LEUPOLD QR 30mm HIGH

Posted: 03 Feb 2016, 11:44
by Tremo
I have picatinny rails on all my rifles and that's why I use them. They have never lost zero. :thumbup: . I watched a Youtube video some time last year on a comparison between these and the equivalent offering from Warne. The Leupold's never lost zero while the Warne's were all over the place.

Re: WANTED LEUPOLD QR 30mm HIGH

Posted: 12 Feb 2016, 19:23
by blueeyes
Week end bump