WANTED LEUPOLD QR 30mm HIGH

This is for members to sell, buy or swap goods.
Post Reply
User avatar
blueeyes
Posts: 1322
Joined: 22 Oct 2012, 11:39
Location: Bonny Scotland

WANTED LEUPOLD QR 30mm HIGH

Post by blueeyes » 03 Feb 2016, 06:41

As above guys might take a set of 25mm high as well if price is right PS might get off with Med PM with details thanks for your time.

User avatar
Tremo
Posts: 533
Joined: 31 Mar 2015, 11:11
Location: Pontypool

Re: WANTED LEUPOLD QR 30mm HIGH

Post by Tremo » 03 Feb 2016, 11:18

:roll: . I've just parted with a 1" set of these on ebay. Typical eh?

User avatar
blueeyes
Posts: 1322
Joined: 22 Oct 2012, 11:39
Location: Bonny Scotland

Re: WANTED LEUPOLD QR 30mm HIGH

Post by blueeyes » 03 Feb 2016, 11:24

Sods law mate I have a set of 25mm ones but unsure how to measure them they look the same height as the 30mm ones I have on,just so I have an option of taking my Swaro off for a S/PX scope for an add on, did yours hold zero if removed.

User avatar
Tremo
Posts: 533
Joined: 31 Mar 2015, 11:11
Location: Pontypool

Re: WANTED LEUPOLD QR 30mm HIGH

Post by Tremo » 03 Feb 2016, 11:44

I have picatinny rails on all my rifles and that's why I use them. They have never lost zero. :thumbup: . I watched a Youtube video some time last year on a comparison between these and the equivalent offering from Warne. The Leupold's never lost zero while the Warne's were all over the place.

User avatar
blueeyes
Posts: 1322
Joined: 22 Oct 2012, 11:39
Location: Bonny Scotland

Re: WANTED LEUPOLD QR 30mm HIGH

Post by blueeyes » 12 Feb 2016, 19:23

Week end bump

Post Reply