Wanted HD38S
Wanted HD38S
Looking for a HD38S
Re: Wanted HD38S
I know of a new xd38s with lithium bat for 2075
Re: Wanted HD38S
New
Re: Wanted HD38S
That's the best price I've heard of, care to share Thesmithesmi wrote:New
- Mini Magnum
- Posts: 1835
- Joined: 24 Nov 2013, 00:16
- Location: Durham
Re: Wanted HD38S
If it's the one I think there direct from Lithuania , so warranty issues could be a nightmare.
Re: Wanted HD38S
Republe man on facebook has it and no doubt he is on these forums too.....he has it in person and from devon area i believe........if you are serious il put u in contact
Re: Wanted HD38S
Unsure of source but i totally agree seeing as on 3rd or 4th cany rememberMini Magnum wrote:If it's the one I think there direct from Lithuania , so warranty issues could be a nightmare.
Re: Wanted HD38S
Hd38 found now. Thank you

















