Page 1 of 1

PVS14 HEADS UP

Posted: 24 Nov 2015, 08:24
by blueeyes
just a heads up lads nowt to do with me http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/ ... 276-pvs14/

Re: PVS14 HEADS UP

Posted: 24 Nov 2015, 14:51
by Lucky lefty
There's nothing there to see

Re: PVS14 HEADS UP

Posted: 24 Nov 2015, 16:15
by curlew
still there - looks like a good deal - (you have to log in to see it)

Re: PVS14 HEADS UP

Posted: 26 Nov 2015, 16:05
by Lucky lefty
Where on the forum is it...I signed up to pigeon watch but can't find the thread...?

Re: PVS14 HEADS UP

Posted: 26 Nov 2015, 16:22
by blueeyes
Here second page other sales but now sold http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/ ... 276-pvs14/

Re: PVS14 HEADS UP

Posted: 26 Nov 2015, 19:52
by anthony
Lucky lefty wrote:Where on the forum is it...I signed up to pigeon watch but can't find the thread...?
its sold bud

Re: PVS14 HEADS UP

Posted: 26 Nov 2015, 20:35
by AnthonyR
FYI I am going to be putting my PVS-14 up for sale soon, should be appearing in the classifieds in the next few days.