I bought the original this time last year and taking it out of the rings a couple of months ago found the tube was crimped
Thesmi posted a link a while ago to another forum thread where it was acknowledged there'd been a problem with one batch of tubes, long story short... AIM Field Sports have sent me a brand spanking new Gen2 one with the latest turrets etc etc
Plugged by Clive here last Saturday....
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=13362
If you click through to his webpage it gives you the spec and his price at £785 (now £835 23/3/16)
Pics




£765 posted RMSD - Could be Friday 27th before I can post it though if it goes before then, could be before depending on if I can get to the PO - out beating for the next 3 days. Payment by direct transfer, cheque or cash on collection, sod P'pal.
First to post on here followed by pm with phone number etc etc.
I've not posted this anywhere-else.
Cheers
Fizz

















