sold
Posted: 26 Oct 2015, 19:41
For sale I have a pyser British Gen 2+ night vision monicule...it comes with 4 lenses that will zoom out to 500 yards or more depending on your IR light...it has a built in IR but it's small..invisible to see and for indoor use..the monicule has a screw hole underneath so you can mount it to a helmet or it comes with a ris mount to mount to a rifle and a little Riss that screws in you can mount an extra IR too...it all comes in a peli case and in there is a Black mole pouch to add to your kit to carry it in...there are no spots or marks...it has 3 eye cups..two regular open eye cups that screw in or a closed eye cup that opens when you push your eye to it so light doesn't show on your face if your being sneaky..this is a fantastic bit of kit and with the addition of the extra lense is a great all rounder capable of viewing as far as your IR light is capable of reaching
Price : £1000 plus postage to where ever you are and add PayPal fees..add insurance if you want
I'm interested in trades for a digital pulsar 750 or 870 LRF...but I am open to offers on trade and the price









Price : £1000 plus postage to where ever you are and add PayPal fees..add insurance if you want
I'm interested in trades for a digital pulsar 750 or 870 LRF...but I am open to offers on trade and the price









