Page 1 of 1
Armasight colour spotter 4 mag SOLD SOLD SOLD
Posted: 26 Sep 2015, 22:06
by bobjs
Armasight Prime DC digital Color spotter for sale.
It is the 4x model
Not mint condition but has a few small user/ mount marks etc
I will try and find the box and instructions but i do have the carry case.
£140 posted. Can send pic's if anyone interested.
28/09/15, price dropped to £120 plus £5 posted PayPal as a buddy to save costs,
Funds needed for a SB truck spotter.
Cheers
Bob
Re: Armasight colour spotter 4 mag
Posted: 30 Sep 2015, 15:54
by bobjs
ok lads
how about £115 posted, this is silly money now,
bob.
Re: Armasight colour spotter 4 mag
Posted: 02 Oct 2015, 20:53
by bobjs
Last bump,
£110 posted
Bob.
Re: Armasight colour spotter 4 mag
Posted: 06 Oct 2015, 07:53
by bobjs
Bump.
On a day off when it's missing it down is not good,
Nob
Re: Armasight colour spotter 4 mag
Posted: 06 Oct 2015, 08:22
by some bloke
I think yer allowed to say pissing down on this adult forum lol.
Re: Armasight colour spotter 4 mag
Posted: 06 Oct 2015, 12:20
by fizzbangwhallop
Or even........ "Pishing it doon" in Bob's vernacular.
fizz
Fecked it down earlier.... but I was in Luton.

Re: Armasight colour spotter 4 mag
Posted: 06 Oct 2015, 12:56
by bobjs
Cheers lads,
And boy is it pishin doon,
just been to pick up the drone tikka mount from Neil, I can't wait for the sako one as Neil said it may have issues staying in line so it may be a while,
So it's all change,
Drone onto the tikka, batter pack will be fitted to the inside of the stock with a swing open recoil pad, but this will be a wait as I am looking for a tikka 595 wood or synth stock to come on the market,
Bob,
Ps anyone want this,
Bob.
Re: Armasight colour spotter 4 mag
Posted: 08 Oct 2015, 20:34
by bobjs
up we go lads and lassies,
offers accepted with the reminder if your offer is stupid don't expect a reply that respectful
this needs a new home please, nice we spotter for those closer range shots,
I have used this with a normal t20 out to 170 yards as a spotter but now have a some bloke truck spotter and that's just silly good
bob.
Re: Armasight colour spotter 4 mag
Posted: 08 Oct 2015, 21:43
by thesmi
fizzbangwhallop wrote:Or even........ "Pishing it doon" in Bob's vernacular.
fizz
Fecked it down earlier.... but I was in Luton.

Bet that smelt nice
Re: Armasight colour spotter 4 mag
Posted: 10 Oct 2015, 14:05
by bobjs
SOLD
THANK YOU
bob.