Page 1 of 2

Tikka T3 .222, Mod, Lots of additional bits - £600

Posted: 01 May 2015, 18:54
by stacka
Ok my final .222 for sale.

this rifle is only months old, i still have original receipts for it. Still in really good condition. And the only reason for sale is im culling my rifle cabinet, and having one dedicated fox rifle and one stalking rifle.

SCOPE, MOUNTS, BIPOD - NOT INCLUDED

however what is including in the sale is as follows.

Tikka T3 Lite in .222 in excelent condition with all the load data done for it in both 50gr and 40gr loads.
ASE Utra Sl5 Mod
100 professionally prepped cases (annealed and the like)
2 x Sets of Lee Dies - one full length die and the other a collet die.
About 100 Nosler Varmagedon 40 gr bullets
21 x Fire formed cases
Some home loads in both 40gr and 50gr bullets
5 x Sako .222 Gamehead rounds (ideal for muntjac)
Ammo Case
2 x Packs of CCI Small Rifle Primers
Half tub of Ramshot X-terminator
Basically a amazing set up for a good fox rifle, with everything you need.


Image

Image

Image

Re: Tikka T3 .222, Mod, Lots of additional bits - £650

Posted: 01 May 2015, 19:12
by bobjs
Stacka.

What you like, IV just put a deposit down on my new rifle as I had not managed to sell my 243, mod or scope and you post this up,

Bob

Good luck with the sale bud :thumbup:

Re: Tikka T3 .222, Mod, Lots of additional bits - £650

Posted: 01 May 2015, 19:31
by stacka
Make me a offer Bob, I go pick up my new rifle tomorrow. I'll even deliver it to you. For the price of a brew.

Re: Tikka T3 .222, Mod, Lots of additional bits - £650

Posted: 01 May 2015, 19:46
by bobjs
stacka wrote:Make me a offer Bob, I go pick up my new rifle tomorrow. I'll even deliver it to you. For the price of a brew.
So so sorry bud, I'm having another 20 tac made, well it's built and I have just put £500 deposit on it, so I am committed as the chap that's built it is my best mate,

I just need to move on my 243 or the zeiss to close the deal :)

Bob

Re: Tikka T3 .222, Mod, Lots of additional bits - £600

Posted: 03 May 2015, 23:02
by stacka
Price drop £600

Re: Tikka T3 .222, Mod, Lots of additional bits - £600

Posted: 06 May 2015, 07:01
by stacka
Bump

Re: Tikka T3 .222, Mod, Lots of additional bits - £600

Posted: 08 May 2015, 14:51
by stacka
Now sold

Re: Tikka T3 .222, Mod, Lots of additional bits - £600

Posted: 08 May 2015, 16:51
by bobjs
Well done stacka

Now you will have to tell us all what your going for now :)

Bob,

Re: Tikka T3 .222, Mod, Lots of additional bits - £600

Posted: 08 May 2015, 17:04
by stacka
Sako 85S Fluted Barrel in .243

That's it now no more money spending till next year.

Re: Tikka T3 .222, Mod, Lots of additional bits - £600

Posted: 08 May 2015, 17:28
by bobjs
stacka wrote:Sako 85S Fluted Barrel in .243

That's it now no more money spending till next year.

You say that you burger but you will be on here looking for a top spec Swarovski/Schmidt und bender etc

Well done mate I wish you well, your coming into stalking and I'm 90% stepping out of it,

If your passing bud in the daytime I'm sat on my Rs recovering from the knee op and then a bleed on the knee so the kettle is never cold,

Happy stalking

Bob