Page 1 of 1

wanted 12v power lead for yukon photon

Posted: 06 Apr 2015, 10:45
by t3tikka
as the title says, anyone know where I can obtain a lead from.
thanks.

Re: wanted 12v power lead for yukon photon

Posted: 06 Apr 2015, 21:30
by pigeonbasher1
is there such a thing???

Re: wanted 12v power lead for yukon photon

Posted: 07 Apr 2015, 19:09
by t3tikka
must be, as there is a 12v power socket on the side of the scope.

Re: wanted 12v power lead for yukon photon

Posted: 07 Apr 2015, 23:31
by pigeonbasher1
sorry pal, I have a photon xt , that does not have that option, I wish it did, atb ray

Re: wanted 12v power lead for yukon photon

Posted: 08 Apr 2015, 07:44
by mbriz
Try Thomas Jacks they should point you in the right direction.

Re: wanted 12v power lead for yukon photon

Posted: 08 Apr 2015, 18:16
by t3tikka
cheers mate will do, didn't think of them.