Page 1 of 1

For Sale Cobra tracker 100 spotter

Posted: 21 Feb 2015, 16:13
by rocket launcher
NOW SOLD SOLD SOLD


Bought a hd38s so the following quality spotter is for sale

A very high quality spotter
high quality optics a flat Gen 1+ tube with amazing
contrast and clarity

can easily spot out to 250 yards+ will also focus to less than 5 yards
specs here
http://www.mscspytek.com/Cobra-Optics-N ... ulars.aspx

and here
http://www.cobra-optics.co.uk/cobra_monoculars.htm
Cobra Optics Night Vision TRACKER 100 Monoculars

Compact and lightweight, with an all-metal bodyshell,
the Tracker 100™ utilises a top quality Super Gen 1+ tube that offers light amplification over twice that of the best Gen 1 tubes and a 50% increase in
image resolution.genuine gen 1+(unlike others which claim to be gen 1+).
The image is bright and sharp with almost edge-to-edge clarity.

This is top drawer spotter good for vermin and fox only selling

Only £165 that includes post and packing

Laser shown on photo not for sale you will need a laser or an ir torch to get the best from this unit


Image


Image

Re: For Sale Cobra tracker 100 & l808 & case

Posted: 21 Feb 2015, 19:46
by camo304
Bloodyhell thats a very good price, if i did not use thermal i would snap ya hand off.

Re: For Sale Cobra tracker 100 & l808 & case

Posted: 21 Feb 2015, 22:49
by rover
Hi I have same who ever buys will be happy, I paid double that and I'm still delighted with mine.
Jim

Re: For Sale Cobra tracker 100 spotter

Posted: 22 Feb 2015, 11:15
by rocket launcher
Do not confuse this unit with cheap rubbish this was the spotter of choice for many a great hunter it has years of life left and has been looked after

Only selling at this bargain price as its taking up valuable room in my safe now I have thermal

Re: For Sale Cobra tracker 100 spotter

Posted: 22 Feb 2015, 11:24
by Cornish fixer
Hi ,is the spotter still available ?

Re: For Sale Cobra tracker 100 spotter

Posted: 22 Feb 2015, 11:31
by rocket launcher
Hi bill you have first shout

Yes it is put on forum if you want it and I will post tomorrow rmsd and will be at your house Tuesday and I am so confident that you will be 100% happy that I will offer a full refund if you are not satisfied if you pay return postage

Now I can't get any farer than that

Re: For Sale Cobra tracker 100 spotter

Posted: 22 Feb 2015, 11:33
by Cornish fixer
:thumbup: I take it please pm your PayPal details cheers bill :D