Warden Adder (Pard NV007).... NOW SOLD
Warden Adder (Pard NV007).... NOW SOLD
As above is for sale, 16mm that I was keeping as a spare, but they seem to be reliable so its not getting used. £250 posted.
Last edited by blueroll on 07 Jun 2019, 12:57, edited 1 time in total.
-
Chrissmith0881
- Posts: 460
- Joined: 15 Jul 2014, 15:22
- Location: Bakewell
Re: Warden Adder (Pard NV007)
Do you find much difference between the 16mm and the 12mm mate still thinking I might be better with a 12mm but not sure.
Chris
Chris
Re: Warden Adder (Pard NV007)
Yes for close up rats and rabbits with the S-Tac 3-16x42 and my Lad decided to keep that one for that very same use. I prefer the 16mm with its built in mag for longer range foxing , as it allows you to keep the scope mag low and increased exit pupil size for the IR illumination.Chrissmith0881 wrote: ↑06 Jun 2019, 18:34Do you find much difference between the 16mm and the 12mm mate still thinking I might be better with a 12mm but not sure.
Chris
-
Chrissmith0881
- Posts: 460
- Joined: 15 Jul 2014, 15:22
- Location: Bakewell
Re: Warden Adder (Pard NV007)
My drone is still my go to foxing rig so a new pard will be for bunny bashing and occasional fox so think the 12mm is the way forward for me wish it was a 12mm you was selling as it's a bargain and I would have snapped it up.
Cheers
Chris
Cheers
Chris
Re: Warden Adder (Pard NV007)
Pics available on another forum, to your email or whatsapp if you pm me your number.
Re: Warden Adder (Pard NV007)
Sold, pending funds transfer.
















