Hornady 40 grain 204 ammo
Hornady 40 grain 204 ammo
Got one full box and nearly another full box want 20 quid for em
Re: Hornady 40 grain 204 ammo
Why so far away............... 
Re: Hornady 40 grain 204 ammo
if you will post them
i’ll have um please,
bob
i’ll have um please,
bob
known by many. liked by some. hated by a few.what would you do,who cares lets get out shooting
WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it.
http://lupusuk.org.uk/donate-now
WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it.
http://lupusuk.org.uk/donate-now
Re: Hornady 40 grain 204 ammo
Can't post it's illegal I'm near Brighton east sussex
Re: Hornady 40 grain 204 ammo
I'm staying in Amesbury in April if u like I could meet u face to face to sell em to u Bob? Let me know il hold on to em for u
Re: Hornady 40 grain 204 ammo
no worries Granth
I miss read your add,
I thought is was 40 gr bullets.............sorry a bart simpson moment
bob.
I miss read your add,
I thought is was 40 gr bullets.............sorry a bart simpson moment
bob.
known by many. liked by some. hated by a few.what would you do,who cares lets get out shooting
WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it.
http://lupusuk.org.uk/donate-now
WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it.
http://lupusuk.org.uk/donate-now
Re: Hornady 40 grain 204 ammo
No worries bob
















